Happy New Year! I am ready to welcome 2022 and see what this year will hold, especially after such an amazing 2021 here at JMP. From gorgeous weddings in the mountains to the most fun family sessions around Asheville, it was all so incredible and I wouldn’t change a thing!
The year started out with a stunning sunrise mountain top elopement and marriage proposals at Biltmore Estate. Through the middle of the year was newborn sessions, family sessions, beautiful weddings, more proposals, and of course, an epic work trip to Montana and Idaho where I was fortunate enough to capture some families and their love in Big Sky, MT and Yellowstone National Park. I rounded out the year with fall weddings, family sessions, holiday minis at the magical Douglas Ellington House, and lots more marriage proposals. Y’all, let me tell you, love is in the air, and it’s here to stay!
Of course, I have you to thank for this amazing year! Thank you for being my cheerleader, for being my client, and for being so kind and generous by sharing my name and work with your fiends and family. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral, and I love when they come from clients I adore, like you!
As we step into 2022 I wish you nothing but happiness in all that you do! I hope to see you soon!
Be sure to check back every Tuesday for a new blog post. This year there will be posts about Asheville family photography previews, Asheville newborn photography previews, and Asheville wedding photography previews, plus bits about me, photography tips, my travels, and much more!
For some of my top viewed posts from last year, click over to
- Asheville Family Photographer | Propsom Family Session Preview | Couples Photos with Your Partner
- Asheville Newborn Photographer | Parker & Family Session Preview
- Biltmore Estate Engagement Photography | Shayna + Lauren Proposal Preview
- Biltmore Proposal Photographer | Where to Propose at Biltmore Estate
- Asheville Wedding Photographer | 3 Things I Would Have Done Differently at My Wedding
- Something Blue Mountain Venue Wedding Photography | Kim + Dustin Wedding Photos Preview